Monday, June 4, 2012

Vantastic!!!

As the beginning of the week appeared, I realized that I was depressed and needed some cheering up. Then, like a shot, it occurred to me that there was one thing that was so beautiful and mind blowingly fantastic, that I was amazed that I forgot about it.
The 70's love van!

Each one crafted and maintained with it's shag carpeted goodness. All of which made an entire generation drool over the hand painted murals containing wizards and naked women from distant worlds, lovingly created from an artists vision.

So, without further ado, I present to you...











I feel my mood improving already!








1 comment:

  1. I always loved van art. Even as a kid I wanted to learn to airbrush, but never did...yet. My favorite is the Boston van. I've shared your pic to my pins. Thanks for the awesome nostalgia!

    ReplyDelete