Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2012 Presidential Candidates...

As the Caucuses in Iowa began, I began to prepare my feeble little mind for the arduous task of voting for the next president of the United States in November.

I have watched a little bit of the debates and speeches that have been on the telly, and have come to the conclusion that any of the potential candidates could most likely be the lesser of two evils and eligible for my vote.

However, I have made a few choices that, I feel, would be a better candidate and would require no settling whatsoever on my part.











God help us all. We will hopefully elect the person who is least likely to sell our little country to China for a few magic beans. Or, whoever spends the most money on their campaign, like every other year.

No comments:

Post a Comment