Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sunday Funnies...

A young woman walks into a bar and sits down next to a man wearing a cowboy hat. "Excuse me sir but are you a real cowboy?"
The man says, "Well I have a ranch and horses. I go to rodeos and raise cattle and other livestock, so yes I suppose I'm a real cowboy."
The woman says, "Well I think I'm a lesbian. Women are always on my mind whether I'm working eating driving or whatever its still the same. I cant get women off my mind. Yes I think I'm a lesbian." The young woman gets up and leaves the coffee shop.
A short time later a young guy comes in and sits down next to the man and asks him, "Sir are you a real cowboy?" To that the man replies, "Well I always thought I was, but just a few minutes ago I found out I'm a lesbian!"






A man walks into a bar with a set of jumper cables around his neck. The bartender points at him and says, " I'm gonna let you in this time, but don't you start anything"!





A man had been drinking at the bar for hours when he mentioned something about his girlfriend being out in the car. 
The bartender, concerned because it was so cold, went to check on her. 
When he looked inside the car, he saw the drunk's buddy, Pete, and his girlfriend going at it in the back-seat. 
The bartender shook his head and walked back inside. He told the drunk that he thought it might be a good idea to check on his girlfriend. 
The drunk staggered outside to the car, saw Pete and his girlfriend entwined, then walked back into the bar laughing. 
"What's so funny?" the bartender asked. 
"That damned Pete!" the drunk chortled, "He's so drunk, he thinks he's me!"





A blind man and his dog walks into a bar and the blind man starts swinging hid dog around the barman says, "What are you doing?" 
A blind man replies, "Nothing I'm just looking around!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment