Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Funnies...

A woman decided to have her portrait painted. She told the artist, "Paint me with diamond rings, a diamond necklace, emerald bracelets, a ruby broach, and gold Rolex." 

"But you are not wearing any of those things," he replied. 

"I know," she said. "It's in case I should die before my husband. I'm sure he will remarry right away, and I want his new wife to go crazy looking for the jewelry."








Doctor: Well, I have good news and bad news. 

Patient: Go with the good news first. 

Doctor: You have 24 hours to live. 

Patient: What?! How about the bad news? 

Doctor: I forgot to call you yesterday.







Outside a pharmacy in a busy street, a poor man is clutching onto a pole for dear life, not breathing, not moving, not twitching a muscle, just standing there, frozen. 

The pharmacist, seeing this strange sight in front of his shop, goes up to his assistant and asks, "What's the matter with that guy? Wasn't he in here earlier?" 

Assistant replies, "Yes he was. He had the most terrible cough and none of my prescriptions seemed to help." 

Pharmacist says, "He seems to be fine now."

Assistant replies, "Sure, he does. I gave him a box of the strongest laxatives on the market. Now he won't dare cough!"





GO SEAHAWKS!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment